Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflections

As 2010 closes, I just want to say thank you to all of you who come by Joanie's World.  It's nice to know that all of you are in my corner of cyberworld. I've made a ton of friends through this little slice of internet and each of you leave me inspired, spark my creativity and just sometimes kick me in the a$$. 

My year was fair to mid-land.  Some good things happened, the house finally got finished.



Mike and Jenna spent the year in Texas.


The DH retired:

And I kept my job.

Stitching wise, I finished a few things but started many more:





So, here's to new beginnings and learning from the past.  Onto 2011!

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

So glad your house saga finally came to a close Joanie! Yes it was a year of both good and not-so-good but we persevere don't we. I wish you and your family the best for 2011!

Kathy said...

A very Happy New Year to you and yours! May 2011 bring you everything you wish for.

Melissa said...

Here's to "better" in 2011! I can raise my glass to that!

The photos are great. Lovely finishes! Enjoy the rest of your time off!

Katrina said...

Happy New Year to you and yours!!!!

valerie said...

Happy New Year!

Von said...

What a long road you traveled getting the house finished! So glad that episode is over. :) May 2011 bring you much happiness!

Beehive Needleworks said...

Wishing you all that is Bright and Beautiful in the New Year! May your every Wish come True.
Warmly...Judy