Search This Blog


Thursday, January 03, 2013

The winner is....

Hey everyone!

I really wish I could give all of you these patterns.  I always feel bad that there only is one winner when I do this.  But, I feel really good sharing them with you.

So the winner is....

Email me at  with your address and I'll pop the patterns in the mail to you pronto.

I've decided to do this each time I finish up something or when the mood just hits (I'm thinking of going wild and crazy around Valentine's Day).  It's just something I want to do this year.  Share.  Be grateful that I can.  Makes me happy.  :)

Till next time,




P.J. said...

Congratulations to the other PJ. Hahaha. I was like I don't remember leaving a comment for a give away. That's funny! Have a fabulous day. :)

Tracey said...

Happy Stitching, PJ!!

Vickie said...

Hi Joanie! That is exactly what I have been doing this last year, sharing. And you know what? It feels pretty good. ;)