The first picture is a Prairie Schooler santa from Book 151, Santas & Snowmen, stitched with DMC on 32ct Lambswool linen. Sorry for the wonky photo, I was trying to get creative and it didn't work out so I cropped the picture. Who cares anyway about creative shots, the stitching is what's important, right?
Connie and I are SALing but we've both got off to a slow start because of the holiday. I got a little bored with the alphabet (there are 3 of them) and I really have to concentrate when stitching the rice stitches in the border in order to get the sequence right. I am working on it tonight. Stitching with good ol' DMC again.
Here's my progress on Beatrix. The SAL officially began on January 1st but I had a head start cause I started stitching right after the pattern was released. Over the course of November and December, I stitched the lower 2 motifs on the left side and the bird motif. On January 1st, I stitched the upper right motif and the beginning of a hugh floral motif. I am enjoying the sampler and I think with the added support of the SAL, I just might finish it before 2010. That's the plan anyway.
So here is my progress for one evening. I am stitching it with AVAS 4624 on what else, 32ct Lambswool.