Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A gift from PattiNH

A few days ago, I came home to the nicest surprise. Patti in NH made me the teensiest scissor fob just because she was thinking of me. I admired her fob that she posted on her blog and wished that I had enrolled in the Essey & Friends club that Elegant Stitch was promoting for Breast Cancer research. Patti decided to make me one. I was deeply touched by her thoughtfulness. THANKS PATTI!!! Here it is...



I am very happy and touched that she would think so much of me. It came at a great time cause Thanksgiving was tough this year. My brother and his family didn't come here to spend the weekend with us. Usually, he would bring Dad with him to spend the holiday with us. So we went to friends for an early dinner and then home in the early evening to a very quiet house.


So you see, this little token of cheer did much to lift my spirits!

3 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Oh the fob is so cute. That's very sweet of Patti!

Sorry to hear your Thanksgiving wasn't as cheerful as it could have been... :(

Casa Pearl said...

Joanie, it was my pleasure! Remember to focus on the good memories my friend. Hugs, Patti

Karin said...

What a sweet gesture Patti! Well done and Joanie like I said before you deserve to be spoiled. I know by going trough it as well how hard it is and going to be but treasure the fond memories and get strength from them.
Hugs,
Karin in Ireland