Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2006

A bit about Joanie

Ok, in a fit of Friday work boredom, here's a bit about me. Feel free to use the questions on your blog!


1. FIRST NAME? Joan
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, although my parents toyed with the name Emma (my grandma's name)
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last weekend, all weekend because my Dad's been gone a year. And I miss him so much!
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, I've been told I've beautiful penmanship
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Salami
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU: Yes, I like myself.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, I've kept a journal since I was 10.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes, with those who really know me, otherwise, I am pretty polite.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely not. Get real.
12. WHAT HAPPENED TO QUESTION 12? It escaped with Question 51. Last seen, they were headed north to the border.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Usually not.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, definitely. But only through the grace of God.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate. It's a bonus if there is nuts in it.
16. SHOE SIZE? Ladies 7.5 Medium fit
17. RED OR PINK? I like both
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That I always must succeed at whatever I do to my standards. It's very limiting because I don't take risks.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Dad
20. DO YOU WANT THIS SENT BACK TO YOU? Absolutely!!
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Brown shoes, blue jeans. It's casual Friday...DUH!!!
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? A chocolate chip cookie (sh-h-h don't tell my Weight Watcher friends!)
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Josh Groban - Closer
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Peonies and freshly mowed grass, burning leaves , baking goodies, freshly laundered clothing
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Tom
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes and eyelashes. The windows to the soul.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Very much! Yes, very much.
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Mixed - gin & tonic. Soft - Diet Coke with Lime. Wine - Merlot
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Football (GO STEELERS!!!) and anything to do with horses
31. HAIR COLOR? blonde (don't say anything!)
32. EYE COLOR? green
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Fettuccini Alfredo or a good steak
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings. I don't watch scary movies, I watch the news to be scared.
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? In the theatre - Pirates of the Caribbean II and on TV - Sahara (we rented it)
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? multicolored sweater
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Love kisses, hugs are great too! Everyone needs 12 hugs a day!
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Apple pie, no ice cream, please
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Those who think it’s fun
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Those who think it’s silly
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Bible, The Purpose Driven Life, Spiritual Literacy, Chocolat
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing. Its solid black.
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Design Star on HGTV (I'm hooked. I want Alice to win but David will get the show cause he has talent and is a hunk.
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Laughter, Rain, wind blowing through Aspen trees (it sounds like rain), my husband's voice, my horse's nicker, my son's giggle (yes, even tho' he's 19 he still giggles!)
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Phoenix Arizona - I don't get out much
49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can draw and paint really, really well
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? June 24, 1957 in Rochester, PA

SO there ya go, a bit about Joanie!

No comments: