Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Whoo-hoo-ooo!!! I am on a 4 day weekend!!!

Oh and I need it badly.
I have been one crabby person the last few weeks. The work project is gearing up now, it's becoming a reality and it's so stressful!! There's so many personalities involved, drama queens. power plays and naysayers and some cheerleaders, so many that I just want to crawl under my desk and hide from everyone. Today, I literally went down to one of the manufacturing breakrooms with my work just to get away...from the phone and from the noise (I live in a very noisy cube farm) and from the distractions of people stopping.

But...wait...NOW I AM OFFICIALLY ON A 4 DAY RESPITE from my self imposed madness.
Go me.

I plan on doing some stuff around the house, finish putting in my flower bed and stitching until my eyes pop out of my head. I hope to make a lot of progress on My Hometown and maybe a wip or 3. On Saturday, we are going to see the Cadet...did I tell you he bought a motorcycle...??
and he has a cutie patootie girlfriend too?? I hope I get to meet her on Saturday but I doubt it cause it's too early in this blossoming relationship to *meet the 'rents*.

So color me euphoric!!! Cause I am on a holiday weekend!!!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Enjoy your weekend! I'm with you on all of the distractions at work. We have lots of drama queens, too...and it does get very old. I have one more day this week, and I'm looking forward to my 3 day weekend :)

Casa Pearl said...

Enjoy your well earned weekend girl!

Wendy said...

Have a wonderful weekend! I hope you stretch out your time and get everything done. These long weekends just zoom by.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Enjoy your extra long week end.

Joanne

Von said...

Enjoy every minute of your well-deserved and much-needed vacation! :D