Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone who stops by Joanie's World! I know this is the day for Love but I think it's more of a day of Blessings. There is so much love and abundant blessings if we just open our eyes and hearts to the things around us!

Today, I wish you blessings!

And thank -you's for stopping by. I AM BLESSED AND LOVED BY EACH OF YOU THAT COME BY AND READ MY THOUGHTS.

I'll have stitchy pics and maybe some other pics later!
Now, I am off for my second cup of coffee!

4 comments:

connie said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too Joanie..Hope you have a wonderful day..I will be looking for your pictures later..Connie

Cathy B said...

Happy Valentine's Day Joanie

Dani - tkdchick said...

Hope you had a good day!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Bea is looking great Joanie, and I LOL at the Big Bird.