Search This Blog

Saturday, February 07, 2009

It's FIXED!!! YEAH!!!

Edited: I don't know what I did but I fixed whatever went wrong with my backround. Thanks for your suggestion, Barb!


While messing with my template in an attempt to change the backround on my blog, I deleted a gadget that I shouldn't have...now even though I've tried to replace my backround with a new image, all I get is the WHITE SCREEN OF DEATH and a photobucket image that's riding around in the backround.

Can someone help me fix this blasted thing? ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS PUT A VALENTINE"S BACKROUND ON MY BLOG!!!

Now it's messed up and I don't have the skills to fix it.

Please, please help me!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Did you go to the layout tab on blogger and go to edit HTML? When I want to make a change to my template, I always save a copy of the old one first. Maybe you have a copy of your original template. I edit the html on a template I downloaded from somewhere so that I can get the colors, background and banner that I want. Some of the templates won't work for all blog types and gadgets and widgets might change.

Hope you can get to where you want to be. I think I wasted hours messing around with my blog (could have been stitching!).