Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Oh, I am SO behind!!!!

The college guy came home this weekend and we had such a wonderful time with him! The weekend went so fast and we were busy every minute of the day so I got absolutely NO stitching done! On Saturday, the guys went to play paintball for the day and I decided to re-paint my family room. I didn't like the lighter blue that I chose so off to the Home Despot to get a gallon of a darker shade of light blue. Doesn't that sound contradictory? But that's what I did! I painted 2 of the 3 walls and had to quit cause I was go with my friend,MaryEllen to a Chris Rice concert (he's a Christian rocker)that evening. But before that, I took the cat to the vet in the morning, cleaned the horse's stalls, made an apple pie from scratch and a lasagna.

On Sunday, Mike and I went to see a local production of Annie Get Your Gun. Mike's best bud, Charlie, sang in the production, so we went to see him. He was fabulous!
Then it was off to RIT...and back home again. In the car for 6 hours...whew, I thought I was going to go nuts in the car. We got home at midnight. I went to bed but couldn't sleep. Blech. I listened to the chimes until 2AM. Boy was I ever tired in the morning.

Anyway, on a stitching note, I have to finish my Sampler House piece, my Halloween piece and finish my Fall/Autumn piece. I have to stitch my Halloween Sweetbag piece...I am going a bit nuts now.

We also have a contractor coming to the house tomorrow for an estimate on some extensive remodeling. We want to replace windows, put siding and new gutters,enclose the patio. Big dollars. Let's see Joanie have a heart attack from sticker shock!

Also, I got an email from the realtor, there's an offer coming in ALREADY!! The sign went up on Monday. I can't believe that someone is serious so soon! I hope it's a good offer too.

Well, off to do some stitching. Then off to bed. I am going to post pictures tomorrow of a couple of things that I bought and some progress stitching.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Casa Pearl said...

Wow, I'm exhausted just from reading about your weekend. Sounds like it was fabulous and I look forward to seeing your stitching. I will email you about the Quaker thing. Have a great day!