Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2007

More Photos

Quick update cause I MUST go to bed.

I stitched a teensie bit this weekend, nothing major, mainly because I was POOPED. We had our annual ISO 9001 survelliance audit at work and I put in 60 hours. Needless to say, it wasn't until Sunday before I picked up a needle. SO, with further ado...I present to you some updates.
Below is my Quakter sampler boxtop. It's going to someone very special, you know who you are, Miss N...so yes, this is the big surprise. It's slow going but it's to die for GORGEOUS!





Next is Carriagehouse Samplings, My Hometown. Sorry Sue and Vonna, I couldn't resist but I put it away until you get your stuff and we can start together. I had to see what the purple looked like on this fabric. It just pops! I am thrilled but I will be good and not put in another stitch till everyone is ready to start.




Lastly, I leave you a picture of Chrissy, the Wonder Dog...isn't she sweet? She's laying in a pile of the Cadet's dirty laundry that he conveniently unloaded in my living room...AHEM...




Gotta go to bed, thanks for stopping and I AM so glad you come by to visit. I makes my day to read your comments!

6 comments:

Carol said...

Lovely WIPS! I hope you received the Barnabee's Quests charts I sent you a little while back?

Chelle said...

Love your MHT start! I've been working on mine for the past few months. There has been a SAL on Legacy (forever!) but none of us are getting very far. I started mine 2 years ago. Ack!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Looking great Joanie...everything :)
I'm not upset that you started MHT...I'm so far behind on stitching exchanges...I have to get some gassed up turbo needles to get them done. Whenever Sue's ready...I'll be ready :)

LivnLaf said...

Everything looks great Joanie. thanks for being patient and I don't blame you for wanting to see that purple...can't wait to get my hands on my stuff. We will all get it going(You-Me-Vonna).

Karoline said...

They all look gorgeous Joanie, love the photo of Chrissy

Nancy K. said...

Hi Joanie:

I love the Quaker! You are right, it's gorgeous. And now my curiosity is piqued, and I will need to pull out my My HomeTown chart to see about that purple. It looks like a good start.

Thank you for sharing your pictures.

Take care, Nancy