Search This Blog

Monday, December 22, 2008

Ok, I'm Ready - Hurry up Christmas!

Today I finished up my shopping, just last minute things. My flowers for the in-laws are ordered. Groceries are in the pantry. The tree is up and decorated along with the mantel, the kitchen window and kitchen shelf. Tomorrow, I will spend the entire day wrapping all the gifts, picking up the clutter and cleaning up the house. That will take awhile because the house is not in good shape right now.

The Cadet will be home tomorrow night for a few days.

And for a change, I'm really looking forward to Christmas.

I am ready...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Merry Christmas Joanie! Don't you love how the Christmas spirit just comes over you this close to Christmas. I certainly have a spring in my step and a smile plastered on my face.

I hope that you have a wonderful time with your son and family.