Search This Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Amid all the morning preparations to drive to the lovely Jenna's parents home for the feast, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to say Happy Thanksgiving to all my American internet buddies. I wish you a day filled with family and friends, love, laughter, good times and great food. And to my international friends, I want you to know that I am especially blessed by your kindness, generosity and friendship through the internet. And everyone, please spend time with your needles today!!! LOL!

I have much to be thankful for, a great husband, who loves me in spite of all my shortcomings and flaws, and a wonderful son and soon to be daughter. A home filled with light and love, a GREAT job (even though I complain about it a lot) and a country that I love. And a God who has provided wonderful gifts far beyond my wildest imagination. To Him I give all the glory and my heart swells with thanksgiving.

I am grateful.

I am blessed.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments: