Search This Blog

Friday, November 28, 2008

Prairie Schooler - Can you help me??

Hi everyone!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving Day with family and friends and you "gobbled till you wobbled"! I did!
We had a great time with the lovely Jenna and her family. And seeing the Cadet too! It was very fun talking with her sister and grandparents. The food was wonderful and it was a grand time.

Well, I need some help from you, friends. I am desperately seeking out these OOP Prairie Schoolers:


I can trade or purchase from you. Or if you'd be willing to lend the patterns to me (I promise to take really good care of the patterns) that would be fine too. I have OOP Mary Gary and Good Huswife and other OOP patterns too. We can work something out.

If you are willing and interested, please leave a comment and I'll get in touch with you. I really, really appreciate it!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Joanie....I have the second chart, the one with The Night Before Christmas. I am willing to loan or trade with you! My fave patterns are by PS, Blackbird Designs and Little House Needleworks....

I wish I had the top pattern because it is CUTE!

Feel free to email me and we can work it out....

Sincerely,
Laura Duet
Downers Grove, IL

connie said...

Sorry Joanie I can't help you with the charts but I was wondering if you decided upon a name for your kitten and how is she doing with her litter box..Connie

SueAnn said...

Joanie, Did you ever get these two patterns...I crave them! I have some good ones I could trade or would pay for a photo copy of either? They are awesome. sueann meddaugh yorkie2mama@aol.com