Search This Blog

Friday, November 14, 2008

Random Facts - I've been tagged and I'm IT!

Sue from Liv "n Laf tagged me to respond to this little questionare. Actually, she DARED me into responding by saying, C'mon Joanie, you KNOW you WANNA...ok, I'm game...Here goes.

The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Random things about me:

  1. I do not like enclosed spaces or heights. I get sweaty palms on an elevator especially if it's full of people. I'd rather take the stairs (and I usually do) unless it's like 25 floors. Then I swallow hard, get on the elevator and pray we don't get stuck.
  2. I have a fear of clowns and praying mantis. OK, yes, I am weird. Just don't put me in an elevator with them. Because I'd turn into a quivering mess and be scarred for eternity.
  3. I don't like to walk across bridges, especially high bridges. (See #1.)
  4. I cry at the drop of a hat. Doesn't matter if it's a happy or sad thing. If I get moved by it, I'll cry. It's a given. I've watched You've Got Mail and Homeward Bound (the dog movie) and it's a sure bet that I'll cry at the end. My Cadet just rolls his eyes. When he was younger, he'd put those movies on the VCR just to laugh at me when I reached for the tissues when Tom Hanks called his dog at the end of the movie right before he met up with Meg Ryan. And in Homeward Bound when the old dog comes over the hill, that's when I start blubbering . The Cadet was amazed that I had the same reactioneven after the 500th time I watched those movies. Goodness, I'm getting teary-eyed just thinking about those movies. Pass the tissues.
  5. I love popcorn. And I'll eat it until I get sick. When the DH and I go to the movies, he buys the BIG bucket otherwise he won't get any popcorn. He thinks I am a pig because I'll eat the entire container if he'll let me.
  6. I love the Kentucky Derby, I've watched every race for the last 45 years (and not the replays either). And I've never missed watching all the Triple Crown races (the Derby, Preakness & Belmont) for at least 30 years. When I was a little girl, my Mom would call me in from playing with my friends to watch the race. And on the Sunday after the race I cut the winner's picture out of the paper and put it into a scrapbook. In college, my friends thought I was nuts cause I'd drop what I was doing to go sit in front of the TV.

Ok so there you have it. Weird Facts about Joanie. Hope you got a chuckle...and I don't think I'll be passing this on cause all the bloggers that I would tag have participated. Sorry...

No comments: