Search This Blog

Friday, November 10, 2006

Tag, I'm it!

Seven songs...Veronica from Senorita Stitches tagged me...so here's the rules and my songs....

Here are the rules: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre. Whether or not they have words or even if they are any good but they must be songs you’re really enjoying right now! Post these instructions in your blog along with with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
I am not really into top 10 music, I tend to listen to old things...
And it's hard to pick just seven...

1. Speed of Sound - Coldplay. Listening to this all the time.
2. Oceano - Josh Groban
3. 100 Years - Five for Fighting
4. Nothing without you - Bebo Norman
5. Sand in My Shoes - Dido
6. Take Heart My Friend - Fernando Ortego
7. Free Man in Paris - Joni Mitchell


Ok. Well there's my seven. I'll have to figure out who to tag. Be on the look out...you may be tagged!

No comments: