Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Exchange to Barbara

Hello all, I just got word that Barbara (Mainely Stitching) received my SBEBB Valentine's exchange today (on Valentine's Day...how cool is that) and she loves what I stitched!! I am pleased. Here's what I made for her with all the goodies, except for the chocolates that she hid from little fingers....




The biscourne is Indigo Rose's, Four Little Hearts. I stitched it on a piece of antique white belfast linen in Vicki Clayton silk, Garnet. I included some Weeks Dye Works thread in Romance, Sweetheart Rose and Love. It was a fun stitch but I freaked over the finishing cause I thought it would be hard...and it really wasn't, just a bit fiddley.

I have to take a picture of my exchange gift...it's truly lovely....



5 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

It's a beauty Joanie...I just saw it on Barbara's blog! Great job, you!
:)

Anonymous said...

How pretty!! Very nice job.

Carol said...

Hi Joanie! That is just so beautiful!

Karoline said...

Your biscornu is gorgeous Joanie, congratulations

Cindy said...

Your biscornu is beautiful. Love the design too.