Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2006

Alphabet about me

Lifted from Patti's blog...


A is for Age: 48 (YIKES!!! Last time I checked, I was 25!)
B is for Booze: Gin & tonics!
C is for Career: Quality Systems Coordinator - I LOVE my job!!! Really, really!!!
D is for Dad’s Name: Joseph
E is for Essential Item to Bring to a Party: A nice bottle of wine
F is for Favourite Songs at the Moment: 100 years - Five for Fighting
G is for Goof-off Thing to Do: Web-surfing (usually stitching-related)
H is for Hometown: Monaca, PA but Binghamton, NY really is home after 28 years!
I is for Instrument You Play: None but would love to learn piano
J is for Jam or Jelly you Like: Strawberry
K is for Kids: One - Mike!
L is for Living Arrangement: 2 story house in the country, my dream house!
M is for Mom’s Name: Nellie
N is for Names of Good Friends: Penny and Beth and many stitching friends from around the world
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: Kidney Stones (ouch!!!) Maternity too!
P is for Phobias: Clowns and praying mantis and stuck elevators
Q is for Quotes you Like: No matter where you go...there you are!!
R is for Relationship That Lasted Longest: Hubby - 30 years strong!
S is for Siblings: one - my brother, Joe
T is for Texas: Austin...old friends live there
U is for Unique Trait: Loyalty and Compassion
V is for Vegetables You Love: Everything!!!
W is for Worst Traits: Lack of confidence/self-esteem
X is for X-rays You’ve Had: ankle and teeth!
Y is for Yummy Food You Make: Brownies and cookies and lasagna
Z is for Zodiac Sign: Cancer

No comments: