Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2006

It's Only 13 days into the new year...

And I've broken my New Year's resolution not to buy any more stash except for fabrics and fibers to kit. Blew that resolution out of the water with a couple of purchases from Stitching Bits and Bobs, Elegant Stitch and Ebay. My husband, who pulls the mail from the box each day marvels at the number of envelopes I get during the week, he commented that I get something *stitching related* just about daily.

From Stitching Bits and Bobs, I ordered all the BC Snappers after seeing how cute Karen's perpetual calendar came out. Then I got the new Drawn Thread patterns from Elegant Stitch. I love the redwork needlecase
and the oriental flavored piece,
Three Friends,is nice too.

And did you see the new Quaker needle accessory pattern, Accessoires Quaker AMAP, from Amon Ami Pierre? Oh, ordered that piece too. And on Ebay, I won a Quaker design called Elizabeth Sharpless from the Chester County PA Historical Society. (I wish I knew how to link all these websites so you could see what I am talking about).

Ordered fabric from Silkweaver, bought thread from my LNS too.

I have no willpower...(hanging head in shame...) and when will I stitch all of this???? Only heaven knows. LOL!!!!

4 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Making links is easy with blogger. In composition or edit mode, highlight the word you want to make "clickable." Then click on the button on the top of the composition box, the one that looks like an infinity symbol on top of a globe. It's right next to the Text color button. A box will pop up for you to enter the URL. You can either manually enter it or cut and paste.

We want to see what you got!

Myrna said...

Love the Redwork Needlecase! How did I miss that! Oops... looks like you get a notch on your belt for enabling me with that one!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!.

Cathy B said...

I don't have any willpower either and blogging has only helped to increase my stash!

Nicki said...

Joanie!!! That Three Friends piece is lovely - it's gone straight on my wish list :) The amon ami pierre piece is lovely too! Enjoy your stash :)