Search This Blog

Friday, January 06, 2006

Thank you!

Thank you dear friends for such nice comments about my stitching. They make me glow! I never thought that sharing my stitching would make me so happy. I appreciate all your comments very much.

The Drawn Thread is my all time favorite designer. I think I have most of Cynthia's patterns with the exception of those that are so OOP and difficult to find and there are only one or 2 that didn't really appeal to me. I still may add them to my stash just because I would like a complete collection.

This weekend is *supposed* to be sunny, so I will take more photos to share with you all.

Thanks again for visiting my blog.

5 comments:

BeckySC said...

Nope, it is my pleasure to send you the fabric...no need to repay me in anyway :)

Sharing makes me happy too :) I am just glad I can still do so!

hugs dear friend!

Cathy B said...

Drawn Thread is one of my all-time favorites too. I think I've stitched five or six of her designs and I have many more in my stash waiting to be stitched!

DonnaSews said...

Your work is beautiful. I like your choice in patterns. Are you going to frame them or make them into pillows?

http://crossstitchsamplers.blogspot.com/

Donna

Joanie said...

Thanks so much for all you kind words! I will be framing the samplers and making a couple of wallhangings when I get braver. LOL!!!

Cathy B said...

Joanie - Did you know that Elegant stitch was offering some out of print DT patterns? Proceeds will benefit breast cancer awareness. Let me know if you need the web address...