Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Meme of Fours

Got this from Nancy's Blog

The Meme of Fours

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life
1. Quality Systems Coordinator
2. Optical Inspector (microscope inspection of circuit lines on computer circuit boards)
3. Stable manager (Cared for 30 horses)
4. Owner of Homespun Hearts (a decorative painting business)

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again
1. American President
2. The Italian Job
3. Pirates of the Carribean
4. Grosse Pointe Blank

Four Places I Have Lived
I have lived in 2 places, Pittsburgh and Upstate NY

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. Mash reruns
2. Joan of Arcadia
3. Desperate Housewives (until very recently)
4. Extreme Home Makeover

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation
1. Atlanta, Georgia
2. Columbus, Ohio
3. The Outer Banks, NC
4. My hometown

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Legacy Embroiderer's Guild
2. Rotational Stitchers
3. Stitching Bloggers
4. Friends Gather

Four of My Favorite Foods
1. Cottage cheese and noodles
2. Good milk chocolate
3. Fruit of any kind
4. A great steak

Four Albums I Can't Live Without
1. Anything by John Denver
2. The Pretender - Jackson Browne
3. Home - Fernando Ortega
4. X&Y - Coldplay

Four Places I'd Rather Be
1. Budapest, Hungary
2. Ireland
3. On the Outerbanks
4. Boulder, CO

Four Bloggers I Tag
I don't tag.

2 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

This is interesting to read...I said to myself...wow! cared for 30 horses. Thats impressive. Horses are so beautiful but I'm scared of them up close...have to admit it.

Chelle said...

Cottage cheese and noodles? Never heard of this combo!