Search This Blog

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Just checking out my blog

Nicki was so kind to help me add my completed works and wips to my sidebar. I am thrilled with it! She is so helpful and very, very nice. Patient too, as I am a l-e-e-e-t-l-e slow on the computer side of things. I am overwhelmed by her generosity to play with the code to get it to work. Thank you, Nicki!!!

My brother and his family will be here late today so I am not getting any stitching time in at all this weekend. Blast, cause I really want to stitch. The house is in realatively good shape for having Mike home (the clutter king) and there is minimal chores to do today, but just enough to leave me little time with a needle and needlework. Sigh.....

Oh, is anyone going to see Pirates of the Carribean? I hope to next week, the shows are sold out this weekend and we want to wait until the *hype* has died down and all the kids and teenagers see it first. Makes for a better movie experience (gosh, I AM getting crotchety in my extended years!!)

SO, maybe with any luck, I will get a chance to take some pics....and get them posted. Have a happy Saturday and Sunday if I don't get the chance to stop by.

4 comments:

Nicki said...

It's no problem! :) Just testing - it seems to be all working OK? Maybe Blogger was having a hiccup when you were trying to post earlier :)

LivnLaf said...

Hey Joanie...send me your e-mail...I tried to respond to your e-mail you sent through my blog and I need your address. I;m planning to go to Hershey...looking at the framing class otherwise just want to meet everyone. Have a great weekend...and yeah Blogger was a pain this morning.

Susimac said...

Love your new look blog. Haven't been to see the new Pirates yet, bu really want too.

Anonymous said...

Love your new look Joanie!