Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

It's Wednesday - I CAN STITCH TONIGHT!!!

It's Wednesday and it's very hot. I will be able to stitch tonight! YEAH!!!! I have to really get busy. I am so close to finishing the Sampler House exchange piece, so that's what I am going to work on. I want to make it into a box, but that might not be feasible in the amount of time that I have to finish it. Looks like it may end up as a cube. Hope that the reciepient will like it. The gals on Legacy are really in to this, someone is making a box and there are needlebooks and fobs...I hope that what I stitch will live up to expectations.

This weekend, I will stitch the Quaker RR. We have no plans, so it should be a good weekend to finish it and mail it off to Mercedes.

I have to really go through my stash and sell some of it off. There are things in there that I will not ever stitch. They should find a new home with someone who will. I do enjoy collecting patterns though, and it's going to be hard to part with them. It's like parting with friends.

I am reading other stitcher's blogs. They are so much fun and it's fun to see what everyone is stitching. I wish that I knew more about HTML and how to customize this page. I might have to ask the Computer Genius (aka, my darlin' son, Mike) to help me. He thinks that I am lame to have one of these cause my life is BORING. Bah! I say! I shall blog!

Last night I went to a Lia Sophia jewelry party. Nice stuff, but pricey. I got a pair of earrings that will be nice with casual clothes. They are somewhat Southwestern in style. And 2 bracelets, one that's very crystally and dainty and the other chunky with big square blue stones set in silver. The sale was buy one at full price and get the other 2 at 1/2 price. The hook was that the pieces that are the most expensive were the 1/2 price items. Made you want to buy. I spent $93. YIKES!!!!

No comments: