Search This Blog

Monday, July 04, 2005

Stitching News

I wanted to post what I am currently stitching. I have about 15 wips, only 5 or so are active. I get really stressed out if I have more, actually the 15 wips are burdensom right now. There are a few that are within an 8-10 hour finish, but I tend to stitch on the one's that scream the loudest.

The screamer right now is Time and Seasons Sampler by Moira Blackburn. A lady on the Legacy Embrodierers forum stitched this using the most subtle shades of silk. So of course, that bumped this sampler right to the forefront as a new start...I plan on framing it for the kitchen, I have the perfect spot picked out.

Next, I am almost done with Drawn Thread's Welcome Spot. That's really close to being finished. I just have to stitch the roof of the house.

I have the Quaker RR that I am stitching too and I am also in the Sampler House exchange.

I promise to post wip pics soon. I just have to figure out how to upload the pictures.

No comments: