Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

More stitching musings

Today, I contemplated how to finish my Sampler House exchange piece. I think I am going to go with the handstitched stitching pouch. I don't think it will be difficult to stitch together, just time consuming. I am going to make it into a bifold piece with double pockets and a scissor pouch. I wish I had more time, I would stitch a fob to go with the pouch. Running out of time...

I wish I had more energy in the evenings. Auditing takes a ton of energy. And this audit is not that aggressive. I know that I should write more nonconformances. Many of those that I interviewed had no idea of how to tell that the training provided was effective and had measurements to prove it. I got really lame answers, observation, no customer complaints, profitability...eh...not really great responses. Looks like I will be consulting with Thomas over my results. Blech, another opportunity to feel *less than*.

I heard from Tim today. He is sick! He thought he was having a heart attack at work and they took him out on a stretcher. He is on leave for 2 weeks now, but I know he will work from home. Work is his total identity. I miss Tim. I can't believe that it's been 5 years already since I met him in Poughkeepsie. He is incredibly intelligent and I am in awe of his brainpower. He's had a row of bad luck. Neck surgery and now this. It's not fair.

Well, it's that time of the night...off to beddy-bye.
Oh, and I promise pictures of my stitching! Afterall, wasn't that what this blog was supposed to be about?

No comments: