Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Wahoo! Weight Watchers

I lost a pound and a half this week! I am back on track! YES!!!!! This has been the hardest thing I have ever done but it's so worth it. 30 pounds!!!! I gained 5 of it back and finally, it's gone again and it's not coming back. That's a promise!

My WW pals and I have vowed to continue this trend, we all lost this week. It's nice to have friends who are working toward the same goals.

The kid and the DH went to RIT today. The ROTC is not actively pursuing candidates, Mike will have the opportunity to try it out for 2 years before he commits. That's a good thing. David talked to the financial aid folks too, I am still not happy that we are going to strap ourselves to a 100K loan after 5 years. It makes me very tired to think that I will not be able to retire until I die. I am also afraid of losing my house. I believe that Mike should foot most of this load. Like that's going to happen.

Well, it's not the time or the place to discuss this so I will stop it.

I have to go to bed. I am very tired.

No comments: