Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sunday Musings

Wow! I got to stitch most of the weekend! I made significant progress on the Quaker RR and the Sampler House exchange. I need to get some pictures and put them here. Both need to be finished this week. YIKES!!!

It's going to be a semi-busy week at work too. Tomorrow, we begin an internal audit of the *training* process.

I should go to bed...I am tired and 5:30AM will be here before I know it.
It was a nice weekend, I did a ton of laundry and some light housework. I should have done more, but housework has never been a high priority (much to my Mom's dismay). A lick and a promise. I didn't paint the foyer either, it was way too hot and humid. I need to make a list, especially for things that I need to do but aren't high on the priority list.

I gotta go to bed.

No comments: